CALA Code Of Conduct For Aquafitness Leadership
- Your activities associated with CALA will be of the highest
professional standard. you are the vanguard of aquafitness leadership in
Canada, and the world. Consequently, others will be looking to you as a role
model. Use that focus to continually improve your abilities.
- Always feel free to experiment and to advance the
boundaries of what we know to be aquafitness. It is important to 'push the
field' as we create the future of this industry.
- Knowledge and ability are a potent combination. The final ingredient
for exceptional leadership is a positive attitude! CALA leaders exemplify
holism. It is important to promote and demonstrate the integration of the
mind, body, and spirit to your participants. We ask that you look for the strengths
that reside in yourself and in others. Bring them forward and celebrate
them! It is your role to develop the excellence to be found in everyone.
- The more pleasure you experienced as a leader, the more
your participants will have. When your participants have the opportunity to experience
the joy of movement, aquafitness will become an integral component of their
lives. Your participants will share in the pleasure of allowing the mind to
discover, the body to move, and the spirit to soar.
- As a CALA trained and certified leader:
- You demonstrate a respect of other leadership styles.
- You embrace all ages, races, cultures, genders, shapes and
sizes of participants.
- You embrace all aspects of the fitness industry and
celebrate the differences.
- You display a professional approach to leadership and
- You share news about personal groCode of Conductwth and development with
fellow leaders, participants and others.
- You display a professional appearance including clothing,
footwear, and personal hygiene when in a leadership role
- You pursue ongoing professional development of continually
upgrade your skills.
Adherence to this code assures us all continued growth in a
mutually supportive and rewarding environment through membership in the Canadian
Aquafitness Leaders Alliance Inc.